Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As a Power Electronics Development Engineer (m/f/d), you are responsible for setting up, commissioning and adapting power electronic components of electrical tools
- You develop concepts for the interconnection of the devices in order to identify needs and offer individual services
- Furthermore, you document and present the results and you discuss the optimization options with the involved departments
- In doing so, you communicate with other teams to ensure effective project delivery
- You have a degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or a comparable qualification
- In addition, you have hands-on experience in electronics development, such as PCB design and layout (Altium or Eagle), as well as in the commissioning of electronic components
- You also have good knowledge of measurement technology and tests in laboratory
- Very good English skills complete your profile
Are you looking for interesting tasks and an indefinite employment relationship? Then apply now via our online application form.