Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As Senior Development Engineer (m/f/d) you create the layout design and the unbundling of highly complex electrical circuit boards for automatic test systems and new hardware modules
- In doing so, you develop and maintain PCB component libraries and constraints
- Furthermore, you provide support for the requirements analysis and the cost estimates
- You prepare the necessary circuit-, production- and construction documents
- Finally, you work closely together with a team of experienced test system developers
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science, communication engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable course of study
- Additionally, you have profound knowledge in PCB layout development, electrical and measurement technology
- In dealing with complex circuit board layouts and with the current mentor Xpedition und DxDesigner versions you are experienced
- Ideally, you have experience with relevant standards as well as with design and production guidelines
- Very good English or good German skills complete your profile
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.