You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
- Als V.I.E (m/f/d) Weight Manager you are responsible for the weight management during the entire vehicle development process from the concept phase until the end of production
- You develop, evaluate and recommend lightweight construction measures in order to reduce the gross weight of the vehicle
- Furthermore, you coordinate the interdisciplinary weight management process
- Additionally, you plan and implement overall vehicle weighting and evaluate it
- Finally, you adjust and determine the approval-related homologation weights
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European graduate, aged between 18 and 28 years)
- You hold a degree in mechanical engineering or automotive technology
- Ideally, you have already gained some practical experience in the field of lightweight construction and weight management and understanding of the overall vehicle
- Furthermore, you have a knowledge in using 3D CAD systems and VBA programming
- Analytical thinking, team spirit, the ability to act independently and on your own responsibility round off your profile
- You possess very good German and English language skills
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
Gain valuable insights in the work of well-known major manufacturers or first-tier suppliers in all business sectors
Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
Have fun at regular team or company events
Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
Interested? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.