Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As a Software Engineer (m/f/d) you set up cyber security processes and plan security activities in the automotive industry
- Therefore you create system definitions for cyber security
- You also apply the cyber security management plan and perform the threat analysis
- Additionally, you define test strategies for cyber security requirements
- You have completed your studies in computer science or a comparable course of study
- Furthermore, you are experienced in cyber security and also in requirements-, planning- and configuration management
- In addition, you have good knowledge of electronic control units (ECUs) and their communication interfaces
- Very good English and good German skills complete your profile
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.