Hit the road to ALTEN Engineering and co-develop the next level of highly autonomous driving. Currently, we are looking for engineers who work both interdisciplinarily and across locations and who jointly undertake the software and system testing as well as the function validation of the required ADAS projects.
- As system tester (m/f/d) you are responsible for the development of the test concepts for the new level of ADAS systems
- For this purpose, you work out targets for the test and process development and take responsibility for the trans-sectoral hedging strategy
- You create the respective test methods and write the requirements for the corresponding applications
- Moreover, you regularly exchange information with the other departments to determine the state of current and future projects
- You have successfully completed your study of Automotive or Electrical Engineering or of Information Technology
- Furthermore, you have experience with driver assistance systems and sensor technology
- You also have knowledge of Visual C / C++, Phyton and MatLab/Simulink
- Ideally, you have know-how in dealing with IPG CarMaker
- You are a team player with an independent and structured work style and a high customer orientation
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent contract? Apply now online using our application form.