Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As a software developer (m/f/x), you will configure and integrate AUTOSAR software in the automotive environment
- To do this, you analyze the requirements and coordinate them with the customer
- Additionally, you will also develop basic configurations for different architectures and complex device drivers#
- During implementation, you observe functional safety according to the usual standards
- In an international team you develop the software according to the company standards
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, communications engineering, computer engineering or comparable
- Therefore you are also very familiar with the AUTOSAR architecture, the boot loader and the AUTOSAR toolchains
- Additionally, you already have gained relevant experience with the CAN, LIN and FlexRay protocols
- Furthermore you are experienced in handling software processes according to ISO 26262 and Automotive SPICE
- Very good German and English skills complete your profile
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.