You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
- Analyze of ALTEN locations & offices in consultation with CEO, CFO and Executive Division Directors (i.e. utilization, capacity and or potential of extensions)
- Responsible for search of real estate for new or extensions to real estate locations
- Negotiate of rental agreements, assessment of real estate contracts, including energy & consumption, calculation of rental charges to other companies with the ALTEN Group
- Coordinate of location & offices within M&A projects.
- Team work with Facility Management, Legal, Controlling, Accounting
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years)
- Strong structuring and analytical abilities
- Experience in handling operations or project management
- Superior interpersonal skills, self confidence, communication
- Team-player, open-minded
- German (B1-B2), English
- Travelling to the different locations (South of Germany)