You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
- You take part to all the tasks of the financial controlling department for Alten GmbH and other smaller companies of Alten Group. After a while you are given the responsibility for the controlling of a firm.
- You play a key role in the monthly closing: coherence check, Cut-Offs analysis, and analytical bookings.
- You generate the reportings and analyze them with the managers
- You prepare the budget, check for discrepancies and make reforcasts
- You play a role in the integration of new firms and support complex processes such as merger and asset deal
- To accomplish those tasks, you work with different departments
After two years within the controlling team, you possess a deep understanding of all controlling principles and are able to manage most of the tasks on your own. Proposition of improvements to our processes are appreciated and encouraged. Usually, after two years, the V.I.E is offered a position at Alten GmbH
The starting date of the VIE contract depends on the administrative process. However, we would be glad to welcome you as part of our team as soon as possible by offering you a pre-contract !
- You have a bachelor or a master in Management, ideally with a specialization in Controlling, Finance, audit
- You comply with the V.I.E requirements
- You possess a good command of German and English
- You have excellent Excel skills and ideally some knowledge of VBA
- A first experience in Controlling and with SAP would be appreciated
- You are curious, like to understand what you do and want to learn a lot
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you?
Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
Gain valuable insights in the work of well-known major manufacturers or first-tier suppliers in all business sectors
Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
Have fun at regular team or company events
Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.