Machen Sie sich auf den Weg zu ALTEN Engineering. Bei uns, einem der europaweit führenden Entwicklungsdienstleister, erleben Sie in wenigen Jahren so viel wie andere ihr Leben lang nicht. Attraktive Kunden und vielseitige Projekte rund um Entwicklung und Beratung sorgen für Abwechslung pur.
Verstärken Sie unser Team als
- As a test engineer (m/f/d), you will develop integrated test solutions for testing Connected Car and telematics systems in the vehicle environment
- For this, you create test and integration concepts as well as specifications and implement them
- You also develop procedures and methods for test automation
- Furthermore you also maintain the test infrastructure and adapt it to the new methods
- Additionally you establish the testability of the system and the tests
- Finally, you evaluate the test results, document them and make recommendations for action
- You have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or comparable subjects
- You have relevant experience with test systems (preferably telematics, infotainment and connected car environment) or test automation
- Furthermore you are familiar with the programming languages C#, Python, Java as well as databases and HiL systems
- In addition, you have good knowledge of vehicle bus systems or Vector tools like CANoe as well as agile development processes like Scrum
- Ideally you should have experience in Connected Car software architecture (in-car, backend and frontend)
- Very good German and English skills complete your profile
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.