In practical terms it’s simple to join us
As an intern or working student you are actively involved with selected positions in our company, put theory into practice and acquire valuable practical know-how and concrete project experience. We involve you from the outset with ongoing projects and ensure that you perform responsible tasks with a learning effect – primarily in the spheres of engineering or business management.
An internship or activity as a working student at ALTEN frequently results in abundant opportunities for further employment and therefore the opportunity for a long-term partnership!
You’ll find current positions for interns and working students in our job market
- You gain insights into the extensive portfolio of a development service provider
- You work as part of a team and also sometimes across departments
- You will be supported by your manager or mentor from the outset
- You will be well remunerated and have individually agreed working hours
- Your professional prospects will be enhanced by your study placement.
- An appropriate field of study for the post advertised
- Good academic performance
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Commitment and hands-on mentality
- Ability to work independently
- Five to six months’ availability.
- Apply directly online for the post you are interested in.
- Please ensure that you submit all the required documentation including a letter of motivation, CV, diplomas and – if you have these – internship certificates.
- You can find additional application and interview tips in our application guide