Want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between
18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. The ALTEN Group offers you a host of V.I.E positions outside France including many in one of our German locations.
Volunteers generally work for ALTEN abroad for twelve months and work independently on important tasks, mostly as part of projects. You will be fully integrated into the department and team. There is a wide range of employment opportunities at the group at the end of the V.I.E placement. Our networked and international approach means you will get to know many areas over the course of your V.I.E placement and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Why you should apply as an V.I.E at ALTEN?
- You work for a certified top employer for engineers
- You gain insights into the extensive portfolio of a development service provider
- You get to know well-known manufacturer and first-tier-supplier of all industries
- You are part of a multicultural, familiar company with flat hierarchies
- You receive extensive support and coaching from your personal mentor
- You simply get on board thanks to your participation on our Welcome Day and reading our Welcome Booklet
- You receive attractive monthly remuneration based on your location which is generally exempt from tax and social security contributions
- You benefit from extensive social protection via Business France which also covers your dependents
- You improve your language skills in German and English with language courses in our office
- You enjoy drinks, fruits and sweets in our office for free
- You take part in team- and company events and have access to further employee benefits
- Your have the chance to get a permanent position after the program
- Besides that in some countries the completion of military service is required
What you need to bring along as a V.I.E?
You fulfill the general program requirements:
- You are aged between 18 and 28 years
- You are a citizen of a European Economic Area (EAA) member state
- You are a graduate
- You can work for between 6 and 24 months
- You have proved that you do not have any previous convictions
- You have not taken part in an international volunteer programme before
You fulfill our additional criteria:
- An appropriate field of study for the advertised vacancy
- Good academic performance
- Initial practical experience (e.g. through job-specific internships)
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently and towards specific goals
How to register and apply for the program?
- Search for appropriate V.I.E job offers in our jobs
- If you want to apply for a job, you can do this directly on our website via our online application form. But please consider, before that you have to register yourself for the program on the V.I.E website ciwiweb
- If the registration was successful, you can send us your online application
- If you need help concerning your application, just read our application guide
Do you have more questions?
- Visit the V.I.E website ciwiweb or the Business France website for more information on the program
- Find out more about conditions and the application process in our FAQ
- Get in touch with the contact person in the specific job offer if you have specific questions or send an email to Susann Aszyk (email@example.com)
Our latest V.I.E.-Jobs
V.I.E (m/f) software development telediagnostic systems
V.I.E (m/f) Junior SAP Consultant
V.I.E (m/f) Basic Software Development Automotive
V.I.E (m/f) Embedded Software Development Aerospace
V.I.E (m/f) Embedded Software Development Automotive