Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As Data Analyst (m/f/d) you create high performance data analysis algorithms and functions in order to add features to an internal design analysis engine for IC verification software
- Furthermore, you develop the interface to other software modules and create dashboards and metric displays
- Additionally, you work in an international scrum environment and deliver innovative results under tight timeline constraints and technical difficulties
- You play a key role as an algorithm developer and data analysis value provider in an international software development team
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or comparable
- Furthermore, you have professional experience with R using ggplot2, data.table etc. and competences with the usage of Rshiny, Rmarkdown or similar
- You are experienced in data science and/or machine learning as well as data statistic and analysis
- Experience with databases based on NoSQL is valuable to this team, especially with JSON
- Skills in web-frontend development (HTML5, CSS, PHP, etc.) would be an advantage
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: www.alten.at/karriere/jobs.html.