You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
As a VIE (m/f/d) you are actively involved in the certification of civil and military helicopters.
You support the preparation of evidence documents
You also define certification methods for single requirements (means of compliance)
Moreover, you collect certification documents for the helicopter systems
- You collaborate closely with the engineering department on tasks related to the certification process
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years old)
You hold a bachelor or master degree in aerospace, mechanical or industrial engineering
JAR 17 or the EASA Part 21 norms are familiar to you and you are confident in the use of SAP, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Office
You possess a team player mentality and ability to act persistently
An efficient communication in English and in German is no problem for you, knowledge in French is a plus
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you:
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.