You want to take the next step towards your career? Then you are welcome at ALTEN in Germany! We support, advise, solve problems, create innovations, and are therefore a competent development partner for renowned national and international customers. The ALTEN Group is one of Europe's leading engineering service provider. Integrated into this international network, we offer you challenging tasks and the chance to experience variety.
As a V.I.E (French for Volunteer International en Enterprise) you are part of ALTEN for at least twelve months and handle full-fledged tasks of a young professional independently. More about the V.I.E program at https://de.alten.com/en/career/voluntary-program-vie.html.
If you fulfill the V.I.E requirments we are looking forward to your application for
- As V.I.E (m/f) Junior SAP Consultant you work within our team on various projects in different SAP modules
- In addition, you participate in the integration of new companies. This gives you the opportunity to participate in important project decisions on a high-level management level
- After some time, you will be able to process independently the requests of the users directly or via a ticket system
- During maintenance and service work in the SAP system, you are actively taking over tasks in an international environment
- You are involved in the complete life cycle of project management and you can take on subprojects in the future
- To accomplish those tasks, you work with different departments and build up a broad knowledge base for a company's business processes
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree and have first experience in form of internships, ideally in SAP
- Furthermore, you are looking for an international and varied working environment in Germany in which your German, English and French language skills can be optimally used
- You are a team oriented and proactive person with affinity to technical topics
- Moreover, you have a positive attitude as well as good communication and organizational skills
- You are familiar with MS office and speak English, German and maybe also French
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
Have fun at regular team or company events
Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
Interested? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.