You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
- As V.I.E (m/f/d) Junior SAP Consultant you work within our team on various projects in different SAP modules
- In addition, you participate in the integration of new companies. This gives you the opportunity to participate in important project decisions on a high-level management
- After some time, you will be able to process independently the requests of the users directly or via a ticket system
- During maintenance and service work in the SAP system, you are actively taking over tasks in an international environment
- You are involved in the complete life cycle of project management and you can take on subprojects in the future
- To accomplish those tasks, you work with different departments and build up a broad knowledge base for a company's business processes
- You fulfill the V.I.E conditions of participation (European graduates from 18 to 28 years)
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree and have first experience in SAP
- Furthermore, you are looking for an international and varied working environment in Germany in which your German, English and French language skills can be optimally used
- You are a team oriented and proactive person with affinity to technical topics
- Moreover, you have a positive attitude as well as good communication and organizational skills
- You are familiar with MS office and speak good German, English and maybe also French
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
Have fun at regular team or company events
Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
Interested? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.