You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
As V.I.E (m/f/d) Basic Software Developer you are involved in the development of embedded software for driver assistance systems in the automotive industry
According to customer requirements you implement vehicle communication protocols and check their functionality in software systems
First of all you define the software requirements afterwards you are responsible for the design, configuration and customizing of the basic software
You create the documentation for individual software components and perform the module tests
- Throughout the whole development process, you are in close coordination with the areas of software system, architecture, test and software security
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European graduate, aged between 18 and 28 years)
You hold an university degree in Automotive Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
You bring experience in software development in the automotive industry, especially of embedded systems
Routine in programming with C/C++, real time or embedded systems in C you bring with you
You also have knowledge of the implementation of functionalities as well as in requirements management with DOORS/UML
Very good language skills in English, German is nice to have
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you:
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Interested? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.