You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
- As a V.I.E (m/f/d) Software Tester, you are responsible for the design, development and validation of test environments & tools (test bench, recording tools, simulated I/O ...)
- For this you specify and design test plans and cases for the highly complex systems under laboratory conditions on the HiL/SiL and on test carriers
- In addition to building test automatic seals via C, Python, Perl and CAPL, you are responsible for recording and evaluating Traces via CANoe and CANalyzer
- Finally, you will analyze and document the results of the tests
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European graduate, aged between 18 and 28 years)
- You have a successful degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable apprenticeship with relevant professional experience
- You are experienced in dealing with test equipment such as HiL (dSpace), CANoe and CANalyzer and in the application of simulation software (Matlab/Simulink, IPG Carmaker etc.)
- Ideally, you have already been able to gain knowledge of communication protocols of the automotive environment (e.g. CAN, LIN, Ethernet)
- Experience in C, C + +, Python, Perl and CAPL is also desirable
- Very good language skills in English, German is nice to have
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you:
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Interested? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.