You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
As a V.I.E (m/f/d) you take on development topics in the area data ingestion, aggregation and provisioning
Collaboration with production management, IT management and business stakeholders to implement sustainable and scalable large data products
In addition you bring in your experience in Data Warehousing, BI and Big Data Experience
Responsibility for optimization and further development of the existing data interfaces and data models in close alignment with the product development plans and the analytical requirements
- You fulfill the V.I.E conditions of participation (European graduates from 18 to 28 years)
Experience in developing products in large-scale Data Warehouse or Big Data environments
Experience with relational databases
Knowledge about data integration, data modelling, and data analysis
Experience with the Linux/Unix environment and with scripting languages
Fundamental knowledge computer science, software architecture and software
Fluent German and English skills, Dutch is nice to have
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Interested? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.