You want to take the next step towards your career? Then you are welcome at ALTEN in Germany! We support, advise, solve problems, create innovations, and are therefore a competent development partner for renowned national and international customers. The ALTEN Group is one of Europe's leading engineering service provider. Integrated into this international network, we offer you challenging tasks and the chance to experience variety.
As a V.I.E (French for Volunteer International en Enterprise) you are part of ALTEN for at least twelve months and handle full-fledged tasks of a young professional independently. More about the V.I.E program at https://de.alten.com/en/career/voluntary-program-vie.html.
If you fulfill the V.I.E requirments we are looking forward to your application for
As a V.I.E (m/f/d) you take on development topics in the area data ingestion, aggregation
Collaboration with production management, IT management and business stakeholders to implement sustainable and scalable large data products
In addition you bring in your experience in Data Warehousing, BI and Big Data Experience
Responsibility for optimization and further development of the existing data interfaces and data models in close alignment with the product development plans and the analytical requirements
Several years of experience in developing products in large-scale Data Warehouse or Big Data environments
Several years of experience with relational databases
Knowledge about data integration, data modelling, and data analysis
Experience with the Linux/Unix environment and with scripting languages
Sound foundation in computer science, software architecture and software
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Interested? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.