You want to take the next step towards your career? Then you are welcome at ALTEN in Germany! We support, advise, solve problems, create innovations, and are therefore a competent development partner for renowned national and international customers. The ALTEN Group is one of Europe's leading engineering service provider. Integrated into this international network, we offer you challenging tasks and the chance to experience variety.
As a V.I.E (French for Volunteer International en Enterprise) you are part of ALTEN for at least twelve months and handle full-fledged tasks of a young professional independently. More about the V.I.E program at https://de.alten.com/en/career/voluntary-program-vie.html.
If you fulfill the V.I.E requirments we are looking forward to your application for
As a V.I.E (m/f/d) Embedded Software Developer you program hardware-related software modules for various display systems in the car multimedia environment for combination instruments, head units or head-up displays
In addition, you analyze specifications, create technical specification and then document them
You also develop software modules and create the test specifications for the HMI (Human Machine Interface)
Module or unit tests as well as function and code reviews
Degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable degree program
Experience in embedded software development, ideally in the automotive industry
At best, experiences with embedded C/C++, Visual Studio, Eclipse, CMake or CGIStudio
Fluent in English, German knowledge desirable
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.