You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
As a V.I.E (m/f/d) Development Engineer, you are responsible for product maintenance in the research and development phase of medical technology (Sustaining and Life Cycle)
You pool activities and proactively plan life cycle releases
Organization of Obsolescence Management
In addition, you take on current sustainability topics, evaluate them and determine necessary measures
Furthermore, you initiate, accompany and develope the entire change process
You organize and coordinate the cross-functional sustaining team
Finally, you take part in audits as a central point of contact for the responsible products
- You fulfill the V.I.E conditions of participation (European graduates from 18 to 28 years)
You hold a degree in Physics, Medical Technology or a Ttechnical Engineering Science
Experience, ideally in medical technology or ophthalmology with other medical devices
Product development and product manufacturing know-how
Experienced in using SAP and Sharepoint is a plus
Fluent in English, German knowledge desirable
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Interested? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.