You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
- As V.I.E-International Recruiter (m/f/d) you are responsible for the recruiting process of candidates for the V.I.E-program
- Therefore, you support the whole application procedure with direct search via LinkedIn and equivalent CV-databases as well as the creation of job offers
- Furthermore, you are in close consultation with ALTEN S.A. in France for the exchange of possible candidates
- You are in charge of administrative matters like the revision of travelling costs
- Moreover, you help us to develop cooperations with universities within the European Union
- You fulfill the V.I.E conditions of participation (European graduates from 18 to 28 years)
- You are holding a Bachelor or Master degree of business management or a comparable course of study
- Ideally, you have first experience with HR, in any case you have a high affinity to work in HR
- You also gathered experience with all MS-Office tools
- Good planning skills and strong communication skills, both verbal and written, will help you to organise yourself
- Intercultural affinity, the willingness to travel as well as a very good knowledge of German, English and French complete your profile
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
Gain valuable insights in the work of well-known major manufacturers or first-tier suppliers in all business sectors
Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
Have fun at regular team or company events
Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.