Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As Software Engineer (m/w/d) Embedded Linux you define and roll out new software solutions in the context of software performance activities (e.g. automotive apps, cloud computing, virtualization)
- You contribute to new software architectures based on embedded Linux and other state-of-the-art technologies for high-performance computing platforms
- Also you will implement the hardware/software Benchmarks in High performance compute area
- You will analyze the hardware/software performance of various SoC and recommend the most suitable one based on the analysis data for future automotive software projects
- Furtermore you coordinate and consolidate inputs and concepts from different automotive domains and create common solutions
- Finally you implement prototypes and early solutions to master the technical challenges together in small teams with other experts
- You hold an university degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- You have much experience within software development area
- Good knowledge of high-performance CPU/GPU architecture and complex multicore SoCs, preferably ARM processors is necessary and also experience with software performance analysis in POSIX system
- You should have strong programming experience in at least one language, e.g. C/C++, Perl, Python
- And also should know about hardware/software level performance analysis of industry standard benchmarks and open source applications
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.