You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
- As a V.I.E (m/f/d), you will support our Legal Department, particularly in contract law, company law, tenancy law and insurances. You will also provide operational assistance for the Management in contract reviews and you will handle general administrative work
- In the Accounts Department, you will work in liquidity management (from cash forecasts to money transfers, including banking). Working together with experienced colleagues, you will actively support the writing of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for our listed group, applying IFRS and the German Commercial Code
- You will also assist our accountants in general administration and capital asset management. Moreover, your work will include reports to government agencies and authorities (e.g. recapitulative statements and payments relating to external transactions)
- Whilst in the HR Department, you will draft employment contracts, project agreements, supplementary agreements, termination agreements, redundancy letters and references. Liaising with our Payroll Department, you will be responsible for payroll accounting, and you will independently handle all day-to-day administrative work in HR
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European graduate, aged between 18 and 28 years)
- You have a commercial training qualification and/or a degree or similar qualification
- You are confident in the use of common MS Office applications
- You can work independently and on your own responsibility, you are highly motivated and committed, and you have good communication skills
- You are able to work independently, systematically and with a clear focus, you have a strong sense of responsibility, and your friendly nature makes you a great asset
- As regards your spoken and written language skills, we would expect excellent German and good English
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer"
Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the officeGain valuable insights in the work of well-known major manufacturers or first-tier suppliers in all business sectors
Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
Have fun at regular team or company events
Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.