You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
- As V.I.E (m/f/d) Junior Accountant you manage the cash forecast of bank accounts, of automatic payments (SAP)
- You take part in the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing
- You take part in the VAT declarations
- You register supplier invoices and you are in charge of the database (SAP)
- Furthermore, you check travel expenses (fiscally) and validate them in SAP
- Finally, you take part in the administrative tasks
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Management or Finance with a specialization in Accountant
- You fulfill the V.I.E conditions of participation (European graduates from 18 to 28 years)
- You have excellent Excel skills and ideally knowledge of SAP
- You possess a good command of German and English and ideally of French
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
Gain valuable insights in the work of well-known major manufacturers or first-tier suppliers in all business sectors
Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
Have fun at regular team or company events
Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.