You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
- As a V.I.E (m/f/d) Process Manager, you evaluate and design process sequences of production and logistics in the automotive industry
- Determine time-management principles and kits as well as improvement measures in time-management projects
- In addition, you assess the workplaces according to their ergonomic adjustment
- Furthermore, you are responsible for documentation and presentation of results and solutions
- You hold a Bachelor or a Master Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a comparable field
- You fulfill the V.I.E conditions of participation (European citzen from 18 to 28 years old)
- A first experience in process planning and work preparation is a must
- You are proficient in using MTM and REFA methods
- Your good communication skills in German and English allow you to feel comfortable in a team
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.