You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
- As a V.I.E (m/f/d) Operational Controlling you ensure the weekly report of the commercial activities (margins, recruitments ...) for the top management
- You realize operational analysis, manage different KPIs and communicate them to the executive committees.
- Furthermore you support commercial reorganizations each semester as well as integrations
- You ensure the full commissioning plan for managers
- You contribute to improve existing processes
- From time to time, you take part into the elaboration and the implementation of decision support tools for the top management
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years)
- You hold a Master Degree in Financial Controlling, Business Administration or similar
- You are rigorous, organized, dynamic and open-minded
- You have good analytical skills and you are comfortable working with numbers and dashboards
- Good command with Excel
- Fluent German and English
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Interested? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.