You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
- Analysis of ALTEN locations & offices in consultation with CEO, CFO and Executive Division Directors (i.e. utilization, capacity and or potential of extensions)
- Responsible for search of real estate for new or extensions to real estate locations
- Negotiation of rental agreements, assessment of real estate contracts, including energy & consumption, calculation of rental charges to other companies with the ALTEN Group
- Coordination of location & offices within M&A projects
- Team work with Facility Management, Legal, Controlling, Accounting
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years)
- Strong structuring and analytical abilities
- Experience in handling operations or project management
- Superior interpersonal skills, self confidence, communication
- Team-player, open-minded
- German (B1-B2), English
- Travelling to the different locations (South of Germany)
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.