Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
For our strategic partner which is also a member of the ALTEN Group we are hiring a (Senior) Project Manager (m/f/d)
Your New Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing and mentoring the project teams
- Technical and financial project tracking and planning (e.g. production, productivity, workload, backlog, capacity, on-time delivery, right-first-time)
- Ensuring the project execution in compliance with deadlines, contractual agreements, quality standards and financial objectives
- Focal point for customers and subcontractors
- Close cooperation with your team and other respective departments
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience in leading and managing projects, ideally in the aerospace sector or technical documentation
- Experience in dynamic project environments and critical project situations
- Technical knowledge related to the project technology
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with distinctive customer focus and good negotiating skills
- Very good German and English language skills
Our Offer to You
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional development
- Language Classes
- Subsidies to your Fitness First membership or workplace health promotion
- Company Pension Scheme
Your New Colleagues
You will manage all projects located in Donauwoerth as well as the respective teams. Your team consists of colleagues working for the same customer in different areas, i.e. technical documentation, operational procurement and industrial sales. You will report to the Program Manager, who is located in France and manages all projects. Company-wide there is a friendly interaction with each other and as we are an international company you will meet a mulitcultural team.
Submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.