Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As Senior Application Engineer (m/f/d) you provide test application development support for System on a Chip (SoC) test systems to German and European customers of the semiconductor industry
- Therefore, you design and develop test methodologies and solutions using V93000 SmarTest software
- You also develop test programs and design hardware interfaces for SoC devices using SoC T2000 Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- Moreover, you optimize test programs to reduce test time and increase fault coverage
- Additionally, you solve engineering and production problems for customers and integrate the ATE platform into customer’s software environment
- Overall, you communicate with customers to ensure services delivered meet their requirements
- You have successfully completed your studies in electronic engineering, microelectronics, computer science or a comparable course of study
- Furthermore, you have had extensive experience in IC test development or IC application development for high power automotive applications
- You also have profound knowledge of semiconductor testing domain, ATE platforms with programming languages like C/C++, Java, Perl or Shell script
- Very good English skills complete your profile, good German skills would be an advantage
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.